The following tips would help ensure that you get the most out of your football kit.
- Remove excess dirt / mud prior to washing or soaking.
- Garments should be soaked or washed as soon as possible after use as this will help to reduce discolouration.
- Avoid mixing dark and light colours when washing or soaking.
- Fabrics can discolour if heavily stained by mud and grass.
- Always follow detergent manufacturers instructions.
- Do not use bleach on garments.
- Avoid using biological powders with cotton blends.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not overfill the washing machine.
- Do not wash kits at temperatures above 30 degrees centigrade.
- The use of fabric conditioners with shirts and shorts is not recommended.
- Fabric conditioners may however, be used with socks.
- Garments should not be tumble dried.
- Cool iron only.